1835 Village offers modern and stylish designs from the award-winning homebuilder, Avex Homes. The builder has a proven track record of commitment to its customers and the environment, and for providing the tools to make efficient homes in Texas. The homes are built with a variety of environmentally friendly materials, mechanical systems, appliances, and insulation systems to make the kind of homes that are not only easy to live in, but are also easy on the Earth and your budget.
Each home comes with standard upgrades that can provide substantial savings over time, including:
- Rated to meet or exceed local Energy Code requirements
- 3rd Party Duct Leakage and Blower Door testing
- Continuous Soffit Vents and Ridge Vent ventilation
- Vanguard Plumbing System
- Foam Barrier between foundation and exterior sole plate
- R-38 attic insulation and R-13 batts in exterior walls
- Energy-efficient, double paned, low-E windows with vinyl frames
- Polyfoam sealant at doors and windows
- Exterior penetrations at pipe and wired opening into attic areas
- 50 gallon high recovery water heater
- Programmable thermostats
- ENERGY STAR ® compliant appliances
- Low-flow water saving faucets and 1.6 gallon toilets
- Radiant barrier decking to reduce the sun’s heat transfer to your home
- Energy-efficient, 14- SEER zoned A/C system
- Drought resistant Bermuda Blend landscaping
Come see us!
Schedule a Visit!
Interested in learning more about the builder at 1835 Village? We’d love to hear from you! You can reach us at these numbers to receive additional information or to schedule a personal tour.